Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is the cetaphil facial cleanser any good? also the cetaphil moisturizers, its not oil free, would that be a problem for acne? last time i used a new product (proactive) it made me break out, did anybody break out after using this product

I don't know if this particular product will make you break out, but I know that anything with oil in it that doesn't say "non-comedogenic" will.

Yeah Cetephil is a really good product you should buy it also Proactive is trash you actually believed the commercial in tv lol

A lot of people say Spectrogel is better then Cetaphil, I personally never used cetaphil so I wouldn't know. But yea I'd get Spectrogel though

Yes, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is good. Before I use Cetaphil with Baking Soda, I had been using Cetaphil alone for 3 weeks and it worked very well. Not irritating or drying. You know how BP dries your skin right? You may want to try it. Otherwise, just use Baking Soda and water to wash your face. Cheap and good enough. Well, I still have Cetaphil with me, so I thought I might as well finish using it and just wash my face with baking soda + water in the future.