Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kieu

Do we do something bad that why we got acne!

hi

Last couple year i try steel people dvd movies by trade fault junk dvd it that why i got bad acne?

last night i was try ask this person in this acne.org for tca peel but he say he live in the uk and sell me half bottle tca 20 percent bottle that been use for 50 buck! A krazy dude try rip people money or what and he also got acne i ain't going tell the name out because i don't want talking bad stuff about other people. I feel so down and sad even i got acne and want to do a tca peel so it can help with acne spot and acne. But now i know that people with acne in acne.org even bad too.Do bad people or mean people got acne also?

Acne comes from genes, not from what you do or how you think.

yea that y u got acne too lolz try make fun of people =)

yes my english it so bad and it very bad to the point that u understand what i have to say lolz why u have to put god in this and he got nothing to do with it. Yes i kill the English language and i going kill u too =)because i am not 100 percent English like u dude england boy =)

Acne is, as IpodAddict stated, caused by genes and hormonal influences, not by karma or anything else.

DVDs and love that has been built up over many years of loneliness.

Go out and love, love, love everyone! Acne is caused by hormones and if it runs in your family (genes). You cannot blame god for your bad skin.

If people who got acne got them because of the bad things they did...

Then do people who get cancer, diabetes, heart attacks get them because of the bad things they did?

Probably not. A lot of the crap that people have to deal with in this world come without an explanation. For example, someone who's born blind or deaf. They didn't do anything bad.

Acne's the same, in my opinion.

If people who got acne got them because of the bad things they did...

Then do people who get cancer, diabetes, heart attacks get them because of the bad things they did?

Probably not. A lot of the crap that people have to deal with in this world come without an explanation. For example, someone who's born blind or deaf. They didn't do anything bad.

Acne's the same, in my opinion.

but what about in the past? No one know if we were born to be evil in the past or not and I mean like 100 year ago u never know and that y people got all kind disease in this world right now and that why 50 percent of people got acne vs 50 percent got clear skin and the world it just right bull shite right now. Good vs evil =)

what wrong? U do something bad u can't tell? eheh go ahead close it if u can =)

why don't u think that u got acne because what u doing in the past i mean not this life but u were born to be a terror and evil like 100 year ago then u die then now u have to born to be a acne person and a mean person today =) and nice people in the past with god and now they were born to be handsome, clear skin and rich and got all the girl they want . Now u got to pay all the pain and suffer just like we all acne people got! lolz

hi

Last couple year i try steel people dvd movies by trade fault junk dvd it that why i got bad acne?

last night i was try ask this person in this acne.org for tca peel but he say he live in the uk and sell me half bottle tca 20 percent bottle that been use for 50 buck! A krazy dude try rip people money or what and he also got acne i ain't going tell the name out because i don't want talking bad stuff about other people. I feel so down and sad even i got acne and want to do a tca peel so it can help with acne spot and acne. But now i know that people with acne in acne.org even bad too.Do bad people or mean people got acne also?

Not all serial killers, rapists, thieves or politicians have acne, so I don't think it's related to doing bad things.

but maybe they did not do bad thing in the past or evil and i talking about the past if all acne people suffer and people with skin disease because maybe in the past we must be evil person or something that why today we are suffer all kind disease in this earth and all the bad guy and women with clear skin right now outthere maybe they with god and help alot people in the past that y they got hot cheek and rich right now. Example like sport player,singer, dance,and lottery winner they only play and make million dollar and people work hard 24/7 still poor. The world is not right today maybe in the 1800 they were no acne people and no skin disease,terror and no rich people until now like terror in iraq or iran and everywhere else. The world it a bomb right now =) maybe all the terror that die in iraq or evil people that die already will be born to acne person or skin disease next 100 year and acne people or anyone with skin disease outthere please help other people or we may have to talk about this in another 100 year.

Just think =) close this thread if u want i just speak my mine if u don't want read it please go to another thread and no one care read it or not.

Um, well, I think one major flaw in what you're saying is that it's automatically assuming that all of us believe in reincarnation.

I for one don't, so obviously, what you are telling me wouldn't make sense.

Anyhow, even if I did believe in reincarnation, why would past terrorists be born with acne? Wouldn't it just give a better punishment if they were reborn as a snake or something? O_O

why don't u think that u got acne because what u doing in the past i mean not this life but u were born to be a terror and evil like 100 year ago then u die then now u have to born to be a acne person and a mean person today =) and nice people in the past with god and now they were born to be handsome, clear skin and rich and got all the girl they want . Now u got to pay all the pain and suffer just like we all acne people got! lolz

I always laugh when you use that phrase "acne person". Is that what we all are? Acne people? :lol:

Um, well, I think one major flaw in what you're saying is that it's automatically assuming that all of us believe in reincarnation.

I for one don't, so obviously, what you are telling me wouldn't make sense.

Anyhow, even if I did believe in reincarnation, why would past terrorists be born with acne? Wouldn't it just give a better punishment if they were reborn as a snake or something? O_O

snake or animal does not got any pain or feeling only human does why would u want them to be animal that to good for them. I think they can be human and feel all kind disease and suffer pain like we all do now and like acne,cancer,hiv,blank eyes,homeless and can't hear or talk that would be good spot for terror once they reborn. If i reborn again i will be rich and clear skin got alot hot girl and wife to have sex with and also my english will be better =)