Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kieu

Neutrogena Sunblock, Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 70

hi

Neutrogena Sunblock, Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 70 have cover my red mark to white skin have anyone try it? It look good to be white then those red mark and it also can fade red mark or cover by Neutrogena Sunblock, Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 70 ? I see review that spf 30 got higher rate but the Neutrogena Sunblock, Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 70 it a nomal rate anyone know why?

The SPF 70 is very thick and does not absorb into your skin completely. That's why it has lower reviews then say the spf 30. An spf of 70 is just not practical for every day use, maybe for a day at the beach, but not to wear consistently. It also has a higher chance of causing blocked pores due to its sheer thickness.

The SPF 70 is very thick and does not absorb into your skin completely. That's why it has lower reviews then say the spf 30. An spf of 70 is just not practical for every day use, maybe for a day at the beach, but not to wear consistently. It also has a higher chance of causing blocked pores due to its sheer thickness.

I don't think SPF 70 is practical at all. Once you reach a certain SPF, you reach a point where the benefits plateau and from that point on, you're just adding in unnecessary chemicals.

I tried the 50 one...I would say it sux

coz it leaves white dust stuff on my skin

but it does have a coverage on marks...