Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rob1875

ive just been given dalacinT topical lotion

my doctor gave me this when i was 15 or so an it got me sooooo clear then i stopped because i had to start paying for my prescriptions cos i started work(we dont have to pay for prescriptions here in england if ur not working) but im back on it now.but when i used to use it i just washed and applyed that the dalacin t,but i was wondering if i could use moisuriser after it drys?

hey, yeah...im sure most of us have heard of dalacin. just my input, i would put on the gel, let it dry, then use a non-oily sunscreen as a moisturizer, if you use it in the AM. if you use it at night, then put on any type of moisturizer you want on over it. just make sure its not oil based, of course. i use dalacin in the AM and Neutrogena Dry-Touch sunblock SPF 45 after it dries. works like a charm. good luck with the dalacin...let me know if you have any questions or if you want advice on how to make the dalcin more effective. late.

fletch