Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How long does it typically take for dans products to arrive to uk customers?

I payed for the 30 dollar international shipping it said 1-3 weeks but i've read that on here that people have waited longer due to customs etc.

sorry for being a pain.

i think i normally get the 1-3 week one too and normally receive it after 1 week. customs didnt seem to make a difference, just made it a heck of a lot more pricey!

I always get my products exactly one week after I place my order. Terrific service.

you will have to wait longer beucase of customs only if its above £20 or £30 you will have to look that up, of corse if you go above that limit you will also have to pay customs charges which is why the order is delayed.

i had a bad experience with the 1-3 week service (i order two packages (to avoid customs)) 1 arrived after 1 week typically the one that i had more than enough to last 3 weeks, and the one i realy needed took the whole 3 weeks to arrive

oh and i ordered the 1 that took 3 weeks 1 day after i ordered the one that took a week

mostly it depends on how much mail is going though each terminal it goes though, if they are real busy it takes much longer for example on mondays and thusdays royal mail always have more post so if you have low proity mail they would just leave it there for another day or two due to the heavy loads

and of course 1-3 weeks is the lowest piroity around

just wanted to say, i totally win this thread. ordered my stuff on tuesday, it came friday morning. 3 days! i mean, thats faster than it would be in the uk let alone across the Atlantic. colour me impressed

(anyone else form the uk get annoyed when this bloody spell checker tells you you're spelling colour wrong? its not wrong. you're wrong. stupid spell checker)

just wanted to say, i totally win this thread. ordered my stuff on tuesday, it came friday morning. 3 days! i mean, thats faster than it would be in the uk let alone across the Atlantic. colour me impressed

(anyone else form the uk get annoyed when this bloody spell checker tells you you're spelling colour wrong? its not wrong. you're wrong. stupid spell checker)

;) that means you picked the quicker delivery which is 3-5 days i think, but there again we do have to pay like £17 for that one which is like the cost of what were buying lol