Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Me and my friends are going to a few bars and then a club on friday night. I have a few noticeable whiteheads around my mouth/chin area. Now I haven't been out for a while due to stress with a new job i've had lately so haven't seen my friends in a while. Would girls still find guys attractive with a few spots? Should I say I don't care and just go out and have a good time?

I don't think females will notice or care that you have a few spots. Go out and have a good time with your friends! But that brings me to this question, are you going out to chill with your friends or solely with the goal of hooking up?

As a good friend has always told me when I fret about going out, "It's dark in da club." :) Don't worry. Have a blast!

As a good friend has always told me when I fret about going out, "It's dark in da club." :) Don't worry. Have a blast!

That is sooo true! Nobody sees these things there.

If it's bothering you, try putting some concealor on. I'm not sure why guys don't do that more often. If it matches your skin tone, I don't think anyone will even notice enough to comment.

As a girl, I think it's more nerve wracking to go out with bad skin -- but I didn't have issues at all. So if it was okay for me, I really think it will be fine for you.

Would girls still find guys attractive with a few spots?

Absolutely....go have fun! Dim lighting + alcohol only works in your favor anyway :P

Yes its dark!!!! and usually girls are into dancing and having fun....and drunk that they wouldn't even notice!! haha but yeah, not a problem at all.

The club is dark. Plus everyone goes to have a good time. No one cares!

Go out and have a good time, usually people are there to get drunk and hook up so I don't think they are going to worry about a few spots. Usually clubs have poor lighting anyways so I say go out and let loose.

Darkness + Perspiration + Loud Music + Light Effects + Alcohol + Horny Boys&Girls = Few Spots on Face become unnoticeable

go have fun and if your worried that much, be sure to get the hell out of the club before last call and the lites turn on.

Darkness + Perspiration + Loud Music + Light Effects + Alcohol + Horny Boys&Girls = Few Spots on Face become unnoticeable

what if your face and neck is covered in severe cystic acne? the type of acne which when you glance at, will want to make you say "jesus fucking christ"?

what if your face and neck is covered in severe cystic acne? the type of acne which when you glance at, will want to make you say "jesus fucking christ"?

If you're sitting in a corner, trying to cover up those cysts, then people will probably notice you.

But if you're just out in the crowd, dancing like you don't give a damn, then they probably won't notice you. And even if they do, they'll probably not waste more than a few seconds on them.

After all, they've got more important things in their minds too, you know. To them, getting closer and dirty dancing with that hot guy/girl or trying to get a drink down that person over there might be the only thing they can think of.

It's so dark all people can see is your body outline :D being a girl makes it harder but last three times I went clubbing it was with 3 guy friends and we had a blast......reminds me of the good times, I've missed out on alot :P

why do guys always stop off and get kababs after clubbing? I'm always tagging along with them to a kabab shop....

Me and my friends are going to a few bars and then a club on friday night. I have a few noticeable whiteheads around my mouth/chin area. Now I haven't been out for a while due to stress with a new job i've had lately so haven't seen my friends in a while. Would girls still find guys attractive with a few spots? Should I say I don't care and just go out and have a good time?

I give facts not fiction like some of these people.

1. In the club, people can't see you.

2. Even if they do, they can't see clearly as they are drunk usually.

3. If you can dance, you can get girls.

4. Go out and don't let anything stop you.

:dance: