Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ebw

shipping issues

i placed an order on june 25th and it still hasn't arrived (as of july 8th). the shipping charge is relatively expensive and to not get my order in 2 weeks is unacceptable. i had shipping issues on my last order (the pump came undone and leaked all over the place in the box and i had to wait for a re-order). i like your products and appreciate what you're doing but this is getting aggravating.

i did email acne.org about this last night, so i'm awaiting a reply to see where the heck my order is but i'm curious to see if other people have had shipping problems.

You can contact customer service by clicking the button next to "new post" in the Regimen products forum, or by emailing [email protected]

You should receive a reply with 1-2 days.

Are you out of the country?

You can contact customer service by clicking the button next to "new post" in the Regimen products forum, or by emailing [email protected]

You should receive a reply with 1-2 days.

Are you out of the country?

i did email customer service before i started this thread. i'm in chicago.

i have to issue a partial apology- it was delivered on either monday or tuesday of this week (7th or 8th). it was at the sales office but the UPS guy did *not* leave a delivery sticky in the lobby letting me know it was delivered to the office, like he usually does. still, an order on the 25th and deliver on the 7th or 8th is too long when you've paid nearly $14 in shipping charges.

The shipping does seem a little much when compared to other places, but most of it on here goes to handling, not the shipping. I've seen something about that before..

I had a problem a long time ago with an order I never received, but through no fault of anyone except USPS. I e-mailed customer service after a couple of weeks because even the tracking number said it had left the post office yet I had received nothing. Well luckily they shipped out another box for me via UPS instead. I never got the other stuff, though. Maybe someone did? But now I only use UPS..

well, customer service got back to me and said it was delivered on the 3rd (thursday), which isn't so outrageous having ordered on the 25th (still 8 or 9 days). the girl at the office thought it came on the 7th or 8th (monday/tuesday). i'm pissed that the UPS guy didn't leave a sticky in the lobby like they usually do. then i would've known and gone to the office asap to pick it up.

regardless, i have to retract some of my original venom regarding the (very) delayed shipping.

well, customer service got back to me and said it was delivered on the 3rd (thursday), which isn't so outrageous having ordered on the 25th (still 8 or 9 days). the girl at the office thought it came on the 7th or 8th (monday/tuesday). i'm pissed that the UPS guy didn't leave a sticky in the lobby like they usually do. then i would've known and gone to the office asap to pick it up.

regardless, i have to retract some of my original venom regarding the (very) delayed shipping.

I also had problems with the shipping! It seemed to take a long time to arrive (not quite two weeks). What really frustrated me is that I did not receive any response at all from customer service. I sent several emails and received none in return. I really love the products, but am afraid each time I order. Let's hope they fix this problem.

I also had problems with the shipping! It seemed to take a long time to arrive (not quite two weeks). What really frustrated me is that I did not receive any response at all from customer service. I sent several emails and received none in return. I really love the products, but am afraid each time I order. Let's hope they fix this problem.

Hmmm.. I might have this problem too.

I asked quite a number of people from my country who ordered and all of them received within 7 days, mine had been around 1.5 weeks, no news yet. I'm quite worried. Is the USPS kind of shipping really safe? :whistle: The shipment can only be shipped via USPS right? No other kinds of methods? :snooty: I'm quite worried, first time ordering and it's not cheap.

The one time I had a problem with shipping, it was 100% UPS's fault. They lost my package. I should've made more of a fuss with them, but I didn't.

The one time I had a problem with shipping, it was 100% UPS's fault. They lost my package. I should've made more of a fuss with them, but I didn't.

Sigh... But all the shipping methods are via USPS right? :snooty:

It was awhile ago, but that order was via UPS (United Parcel Service). I picked the cheapest option. When I've gotten orders via USPS (United States Postal Service) from other internet companies, the service has been a little bit better.

It was awhile ago, but that order was via UPS (United Parcel Service). I picked the cheapest option. When I've gotten orders via USPS (United States Postal Service) from other internet companies, the service has been a little bit better.

Icic. There's no sign of my package at all. Is there anything I can do? :( :(

Call and annoy the shipping company you're using. You can find their phone number on their site, either www.ups.com or www.usps.com. They can at least use your tracking number to get more information than you can online.

Call and annoy the shipping company you're using. You can find their phone number on their site, either www.ups.com or www.usps.com. They can at least use your tracking number to get more information than you can online.

I don't have any information about the package and there's no tracking number? :boohoo:

If I email customer service, is there anything they can do to help? :ninja:

I think customer service can give you a tracking number.

Did you get an e-mail that looked like the one below as an order confirmation right after you ordered?

DanielKern.com Customer ID: [XXXXX]

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 175086, placed 7/29/2008 at 4:19PM.

If you are paying by check, money order, or cash, your order is not yet complete; you must first send your payment (made out to Daniel Kern) to the following address. Be sure to include the order number. After we receive your payment, we will process and ship your order.

Daniel Kern

1026 Castro St

San Francisco, CA 94114

If you paid by credit card or PayPal, your order is complete. Some PayPal payments may take 3-4 business days to process. Once your payment is verified, your order will ship by the next business day.

Bill To:

[Me]

[at]

[my]

[address]

[my phone number]

[my e-mail]

Ship To:

[Me]

[at]

[my]

[other address]

Payment Info:

Credit Card: [X]

[Me]

************[****]

Shipping Method:

UPS Ground (2-6 business days)

Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Total

Cleanser-16 16 oz. Cleanser

3 $9.50 $28.50

Moisturizer-2 2 oz. Moisturizer

1 $5.00 $5.00

Sub Total: $33.50

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $14.79

Grand Total: $48.29

Thank you for shopping with us.

Visit us again at http://www.danielkern.com/

I got the next e-mail when they shipped it out. It has the tracking number and such:

This message was sent to you at the request of DANIEL KERN INC to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact DANIEL KERN INC directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 06-August-2008

Shipment Detail

Ship To:

[Me at my address]

Number of Packages 1

UPS Service: GROUND

Weight: 5.0 LBS

Tracking Number: [long alpha-numeric chain]

Reference Number 1: [a handful of numbers]

Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US on the Internet.

____2II2II248q-.ga____

Discover more about UPS:

Visit www.ups.com

Read Compass Online

© 2008 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.

For more information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS Privacy Policy.

Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. UPS will not receive any reply message.

For questions or comments, visit Contact UPS.

This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, the reading, copying, disclosure or other use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are instructed to please delete this e-mail immediately.

Privacy Policy

Contact UPS

The first one was from [email protected] The second one was from UPS Quantum View.

If you didn't get these, maybe your junk mail filtered them? If you got them at some point, finding your package is most likely UPS's responsibility. I'm sure customer service can help you figure out what's going on, so you know who to start poking.

I did received the 2nd email to inform me that my items had been shipped out, but no tracking number either. I'm not using ground shipment but first class international.

The email is as follows:

Nearly 2 weeks, no news yet. I emailed my local postal service, but the package could not be located either. :shifty:

Should I email customer service now or wait until 3 weeks? Because people from my country got their orders within 7 days. :snooty:

A package was shipped to you on 07/21/2008 via U.S. Postal Service International to the following address:

name

address

The following optional services were used: None

Customer Service

DanielKern.com

NOTE:

This e-mail was generated by Endicia Internet Postage (www.Endicia.com)

at the sender's request. DO NOT CONTACT Endicia if you have any

questions about the shipment or the package delivery. Please contact

the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service if you have

questions about the package delivery.

I emailed customer service anyway, waiting for a reply. :pray:

It's taking way too long. It's my first time ordering and it hadn't arrived despite taking quite a while (plus the order and shipping is not cheap either). I wouldn't want to order again if this is happening. So frustrated waiting for it everyday and disappointed when it didn't arrived, was so looking forward to the products. And I ran out of BP and am breaking out now. :wall::wall: