Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benhi

Pimple starting to show on my nose

Alright. I will be leaving for a very important trip for 3 days tomorrow, which is fantastic. What's not fantastic is that I am starting to get a pimple on my nose! One of the big ones! I felt a little pain on a spot a few days ago, and started icing it every morning and night for 5-10 mins after washing my face, but befure applying cleanser. After the icing I put more BP on the spot on my nose than usually. I will dot ANYTHING in the world to make sure this fella on my nose won't go up and ruin everything. As it is now, it's no problem, cause it's barely noticable, but it may get bigger during the next days, which I again, will do anything to avoid. Any advice for spot treating here and now. Something I can do before I leave?

I have something I only use for RARE occasions, since Im a guy. Something to cover spots, but I would be happy if I wouldn't need it. Surely I'll bring at along though.