Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mouse

accutane and oil

Mine has completely disappeared. I was extrmely oily before Accutane. I can actually go 3 days (I don't) w/o washing my hair. Proir to accutane within 10 hours my hair was awfully oily

How long have you been on Accutane and what is your dosage?

I have been on it a month and I have noticed my oil has dissappeared. My face actally feels weird not having any oil on it.

acually into my 5th week my oil started to come back, a little bit on my nose sometimes, and a moisty forhead, i think i need an up in dosage like 80mg.

well im on my second course right now and am on 40 mg a day. On my first course, my oil only went away at 80 mg a day nothing less.

I've been on accutane twice. Both times the oilyness completely went away. Boy, what a relief that is, not to have to wash my face 4 or 5 times a day. But...about a month after ending accutane, the oilyness comes back. Seems like the oil production is only suppressed while on accutane.

But the good news is that my cystic acne was wiped-out for good, evening yrs after accutane.

My face is still oily.. but extreemly dry at the same time :-k

It looks kinda like a but vasoline all of my face if I dont put makeup on. The weird thing is that my face was never even oily before Accutain? Confuses me-but I deal with it. Hopefully the outcome will be well worth all the yuck I gotta go through with this medicine