Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shibby_uk

only been using it for a few days but

i'm not sure what to think.i bought the starter kit when i was suffering from a bad breakout and thought what the hey.i used to use differin creme (a really small amount every night which worked sorta but not all the time) and then some moisterising nivea for men facewash.i noticed the facewash made my face kinda tight and dry but thought nothing of it.

i now feel like i have never washed my face properly before doing the regime, my skin feels better already,i'm only using one pump at night but already my spots are dying down,i was wondering about a breakout hope one doesnt come(i'm hoping my previous breakout occured cos of the differin).but yeah only 3 days but my skin feels better.my face was already dry and red with a breakout before i started the regime but already i think its working, is it too early, am i imagining it?

i keep waking up checking for a breakout but nothing.with the differin i never bothered to moisterize after, has this made my skin tough towards bp? hmm.

I can't speak for everyone, but when I started The Regimen, my skin cleared up quite a bit during the first three days, then went back to normal for about a week, and then slowly cleared back up. Today is my fortieth day on The Regimen, and my skin's been completely clear for about a week and a half straight now.

Even if you do get a bit of a breakout, don't worry about it. Chances are, it'll clear up faster than you think.