Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i Wonder

Since Aloe Vera is good for your skin/acne...how bout Aloe Vera Drink?

100% Aloe vera is the best things i've bought and it helps with my pimples and its the best moisturizer..doesnt leave me all greasy and shiet.

im mostly acne-free now, cept for blackheads and the occasional pimples.

now im wondering, can the Aloe Vera drink be good for the skin/acne?

They sell the drinks/pouches at like local chinese markets..

here are some benefits of the Aloe Vera Drink/Juice...

-The aloe vera drink includes Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid and Niacin.

-Aloe Vera Gel has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects

-Some of the minerals found in aloe vera include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc.

-Aloe Vera can add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. The skin replenishes itself every 21 to 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of aloe vera, the skin can utilize these nutrients daily to help combat the effects of aging!

-Aloe Vera Juice has natural, detoxifying abilities. Drinking Aloe Vera Juice made from the pure aloe gel regularly may improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption, while at the same time decrease unfriendly bacteria and yeast

all sounds pretty good...vitamins,helping inflammation,zinc,etc.

Now, i only drink Water and Arizona Diet green tea.

I'm bout to experiment and start drinking Aloe Vera drink more...

Does any1 else drink it?

Try drinking Aloe Vera Pure. When buying an Aloe Drink make sure to read the ingredient label. Make sure only Aloe Vera is the ingredient plus Water. Anything Sugar/Glucose may flare up some unwanted pimples!!!