Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sup people!

So so so...so basically over the winter my acne was WAY more under control than it is right now and I was able to be FAR more lazy with my regimen. I'd say the stretch between November and April were pretty much a constant mellow. My acne didn't clear (like it NEVER does) but it just got nice and mellow. You know what I mean by mellow right? Acne that doesn't jump right out at you when you look in the mirror, not super inflamed. Just mellow. "Relaxing acne" hahaha. Made me think my regimen was working...

THEN - Here comes summer. Here comes the warm weather. Things start getting messy again. It's definitely humid where I live. Sticky and hot. Is it normal for weather like this to naturally aggravate skin and acne prone skin? Or is it just plain old acne prone skin being acne prone skin?

Nah, my skin does the same thing. I always just figured the moist heat in the air was basically doing the same thing as a warm washcloth would. You know, it, like, brings all the gunk to the surface.

Sup people!

So so so...so basically over the winter my acne was WAY more under control than it is right now and I was able to be FAR more lazy with my regimen. I'd say the stretch between November and April were pretty much a constant mellow. My acne didn't clear (like it NEVER does) but it just got nice and mellow. You know what I mean by mellow right? Acne that doesn't jump right out at you when you look in the mirror, not super inflamed. Just mellow. "Relaxing acne" hahaha. Made me think my regimen was working...

THEN - Here comes summer. Here comes the warm weather. Things start getting messy again. It's definitely humid where I live. Sticky and hot. Is it normal for weather like this to naturally aggravate skin and acne prone skin? Or is it just plain old acne prone skin being acne prone skin?

My body acne gets a lot worse, especially on the chest. I have to drive home in a sweltering car and am drenched by the time I get home. I think extra sweating and heat can break you out more.