Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I am a 22 year old guy and have been suffering from Acne for a year now. By the time I hit 21 all hell broke loose for no reason. Anyway, I had tons of zits on my face and I gave ProActiv a try. Well to my surprise it got rid of my zits very fast BUT I started noticing that after I used it I started having these white dots that are embedded on my skin now for over 4 months. They are not bumps and they are soft. I give them a little squeeze and the contents come out like a white string. I exfoliate with Saint Ives every 2-3 days since it breaks me out or dries my skin really bad if I use it more often. I have oily skin. I tried Duac but with no success.

At this moment I have a bunch of scars, mostly from a bad habit of picking these things that never go away. Everyday I spot new ones. After searching on the web I thought they were called milia but mines are not hard at all. These white dots are annoying me to know end. I cant stand them and I cant sleep at night, I literally wake up 3 times or more a night because I cant get them outta my mind.

fuckpj9.jpg

Please help me!

I have uploaded a photo. Any suggestions to cure this would be a godsend.

Things are going bad for me, I know have comodones on my forehead.... T_T

Hey, when my acne first started breaking out, it started with those same little white dots. They were sooo annoying, and then they started getting bigger, more red and un-poppable.. They were all along my jawline, where I now have really bad acne.. I am 100% certain that its hormonal, so I am now on Yasmin to help calm it down.. What I would suggest is that you don't try to pop them as its only gonna worsen the problem. Go and see a doctor while its mild, I left mine too late... :(