Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When you're joking around with someone, and you say something like "That___ is ugly", and they get mad and say "Your face is ugly" do you feel bad. It makes me feel like WTF @$$hole.

Thoughts?

You know what they say:

"Jokes hurt you only when they have some truth in them."

It probably hurt you because you feel bad about your face; I know it's easy to say that you're just overreacting, but on the same note, I'm sure if someone who was dealing with weight problems got called something offensive in such a similar manner, they'd feel just as horrible.

Just keep in mind that your friend didn't mean it on that level.

I do have self-confidence.A lot.Maybe not enough(especially when it comes to sports as when he said this), but it's there.

Maybe I'm just feeling down because I wanted my face to get clear over the summer, but it's not.

Thanks for the help guys/girls.

When you're joking around with someone, and you say something like "That___ is ugly", and they get mad and say "Your face is ugly" do you feel bad. It makes me feel like WTF @$$hole.

Thoughts?

ahahahha like when ur jokin around with ur friend and he goes "ur face"

No, I don't feel bad. Generally when people say that they aren't really thinking. My brother says crap like that to me all the time and I don't think anything of it. :shrug:

Guest kiwikali

uhm no... it's a joke, and they probably say that to everyone. and im confident enough to know its just supposed to be funny. and they're probably ugly themselves, so don't worry about it