Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky-Number-13

What are some good 10% BP Products?

I went to RiteAid today and they didn't have any panoxyl Gel, just Panoxyl washes...

I decided to pick up OXY 10% BP for $6. However, it's only .65 ounces!

Anyone have suggestions.

I've had good luck with Persa-Gel as a spot treatment for really persistent spots. It's a small tube as well, but are you planning on putting 10% all over your face? IMO, 10% should be reserved for a spot treatment, unless you've been using 5% all over for a really long time and have NO irritation from it and find it's not enough, maybe then you could handle 10% everywhere.

I'm using Clearasil ULTRA Vanishing acne cream. It is 10% BP and I use it all over my face. I've been using ProActiv for a while now, but it seems like the 2.5%BP doesn't work as it use to so now I use this clearasil ULTRA vanishing cream because it's 10% BP. It cost about 6-7 bucks and the tube size is a pretty good size.

I was at RiteAid yesterday, looking at the same thing. There's a RiteAid brand 1 oz. tube of BP for just under $6.

Walmart brand is cheap enough ~$3 for 1 oz. Equate.

Really the only 10% topical I've had good success with is the no longer made "Benzoil". I find oxy 10% bp wash works better than any topical I've tried since.

Persa-Gel is pretty good, though I use it for my back, not my face. It seems less drying than the store brand I tried (Duane Reade), though for all I know it could contain the same ingredients.