Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acneminator

BP love pimples !!!!!!! rather then those bumps

hey is there any way that BP cause pimples rather then those red bumps that just stay under neath your skin and doesn't show up ...after using bp i notice i get few pimples not those bumps anymore those swelling bumps red and painful ...hate them ....anyway i cant find any olay perfect moisturizer around my place ...i bought neutrogena moisturizer , non comodogenic ,oil free , no alcohol , is this stuff good ??? THANKS

right so you're not getting the big painful under the skin spots anymore? are you instead just getting little whiteheads/pustules? its v possible that the bp is getting into the clogged pores and fighting the bacteria there, therefore causing the spots to have a shorter lifespan. also it has a mild exfoliating effect on skin so maybe removing some of the clogged skin cells has reduced the size of the spots. either way its probably a good thing as the pimples are much easier to deal with