Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey, what do ya know? that is the exact same bottle I'm using :P haha maybe coincidence. But ya. I read somewhere online that lemon juice was good for treating acne...I didn't believe it at first, but since a bottle only costs labout 99 cents, i really didn't have anything to lose. the only negative to using it, i believe, is that it can sting quite a bit, but it leaves my skin feeling oil free and smelling nice :)

just my experience. I know everyone's skin is different, but I think that this works quite well.

if its 100% lemon juice then it shouldnt be a problem as it would be no different from buying it from a shop.but yeah people have great results using lemon juice.i think it can sting a bit though and make your skin dry,so be careful.hope it works well for you :)

Lemon juice was probably the most effective thing I put on my face, but I have an odd skin type and after about a month, all the dead, flakey and brown skin was coming to the surface, so I literally had to peel it off.. sucked quite a lot because I'd recommend the lemons.