Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can't believe that so much sweet happiness can come from such a sour fruit. I just wanted to say that I have been dabbing my face with lemon juice 3 times a day for the past 5 days and I have already started seeing results...my acne is clearing up very nicely. I barely notice it now. to whoever invented lemons, I praise you :D. Not only is it delicious to drink if i add sugar, It goes well on my fish and it even clears my skin. Now I just need to find a way to get rid of my blackheads on my nose. My skin is quite oily and I don't think I'm using those pads right. does anyone have any suggestions for blackheads?

I would be careful with the lemon juice thing. I have read that lemon juice can bleach skin...and since it is used as a home remedy for "dark-elbow syndrome" (from dry skin), I'm pretty sure it can lighten skin.

Just a heads-up...I tried that in my early teens, and now my face is much paler than the rest of me and won't tan back to normal color. I only tried the lemon thing a few times, but I wouldn't risk it again.

really? :shock:

It's been working quite well so far, but maybe I should wash the lemon juice off in the evening...thanks for the heads up...