Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skribby

3 Day Apple Detox Diet

I'm thinking of trying the apple detox diet. I'm 17, kind of skinny, don't get the sleep I need, usually feel stressed, eyes usually feel stressed aswell, and yeah, I just want to try this 3 day apple diet I've been reading about.

I just have a few questions;

1) Since I am already pretty skinny, is it ok for me to try this diet?

2) Is it ok if I just eat the inside of the apple (not including the skin, seeds, stem, etc.)?

3) What kinds of foods should I eat after finishing the 3 day diet? I read that I should eat soups, but is there anything else I can eat?

If there's anything else you think I should know, please feel free to reply.

hey.

If you're thinking of buying that 3days to clear skin book... DONT. the 3 day apple fast explained in it is bullshit. i did it and wasted my money. its DEFINATELY NOT WORTH IT. If you're skinny and don't sleep well you should probably be looking at chaning your diet for the better, not actually starving yourself for half a week. Are you doing this to try to clear your skin or just detox?

lily

i had a roommate who was always doing these detox diets and cleanses and stuff, and her health has gotten worse. the last time i saw her, her hair was turning gray and falling out, and her teeth were so brittle they broke on a plastic fork. she's only 25.

once she did the lemonade detox thing, where you only consume unsweetened lemonade for a few days. i watched her get in her car, shaking from low blood sugar, and drive off. she crashed her car on the freeway. (she was ok, aside from the starvation.)

i'm going to go out on a limb and say that these programs aren't helpful and are probably harmful.

if you really want to enjoy the health benefits of apples, the healthiest thing to do is to include them in a balanced diet.

Yes doing alot of detox would make condition worse than better. I belive doing colon cleanse enemas and liver flush are good but not so far them. If you have body acne liver flush 1 day would definetly work.

If you look liver flush or colon cleanse health related books. Check my site there alot answer to health related question.You can dl free. I just share .

www.melbook.co.cc

I tried this last summer ate nothing but apples for 3 days straight.. and no exaggeration on day 3 my skin was totally clear no acne.. but my acne soon came back within several days.. And I lost a few pounds so its up to yo if you want to try it since it might be kinda dangerous since your skinny. Now I stay clear because I eat organic and natural food all the time and i am overall healthy in alot of aspects of my life sleep, movement, diet, stress is low,..I would suggest you try a 1-2 day water fast nothing but drinking water...its cheaper and prolly will give you the same effect.

Organic Apple much better cause u can eat the skin.

sure u can eat the skin on regular apple

but organic is better :D

i always buy that , for cheap

they charge me 99 cent per lbs when they actually cost $1.99...

they dunno that is organic... lol I buy them at market basket :D

Same i eat organic and Natural

to expensive... i spend $100.. and it wont last 2-3 days

i gotta stop eating to much

Hey,

I did the Apple diet last week. Its now day 10 and I have not noiced anything different about the acne I have opn my face. It looks the same as before. I will be doing this diet everymonth till Sept and see if it make a difference. I think becausre I've had acne for so long it may take time for the toxins to fluch out. Also I did not use the enema proberly as instructed by "what ever his name is". ?He said to use the enema and then refill the bottle twice with warm water. I only used the enema on the first tow days and on the third day I did the enema as well as the warm water. Maybe I did not get rid of all the apples from my system., I will try every month, there is no harm as I want to give my body a break from processive food plus I get to lose alittle weight. I do admit I did feel good after completing the three days. I will let you guys know how my next apple diet goes. I will do it on 16th May. I wish you googd luck and please let me know if it has helped you!

Chao