Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i shouldnt be talking. for ages, ive been obsessing about every little thing i do, what i eat, how i wash my face. if i so much as get one pimple, i obsess about and blame it on something ive done. "it was those cookies i ate!" im sure some of u do this too. i just want to say, dont fret about the little things. if u forget to wash ur face one night or eat a piece of cake 'cause u cant resist, dont freak out and hate ur self if u get a pimple the next day. cause pimples take like weeks to form right, regardless of what u eat the night before, that sucker is coming. theres nothing u can do. dont worry guys, one day we'll all be acne free! :dance:

yeah well i'll never be scar free so you can count me out

AOD your posts all seem to be very cynical lately. You are on 'tane though right? So hopefully soon your skin will clear up from active acne. Sure you may have scars, most of us will be stuck with them, but they also show that you've won the fight against acne. To tell the truth, whenever I see people with scars from acne I don't find it gross or unattractive at all, I tend to be happy that they got through the dark times. So chin up Arty! You're alive, recovering, and your day will come.

Guest kiwikali

lately, i've really just stopped caring. i'm so much more confident, and i think it's because of this website, and topics like these. since i started going on here, i feel better about myself inside and out. as cheesy as that sounds. hahah. but really, thanks to everyone who's been so nice and encouraging to eachother. it's a great escape to come here where people are in the same situation as you, and therefore, they don't judge you like other people do. and they don't tease you and call you names, because the people on here ALL understand what it feels like. :) i love u guys! :dance:

yeah well i'll never be scar free so you can count me out

AOD your posts all seem to be very cynical lately. You are on 'tane though right? So hopefully soon your skin will clear up from active acne. Sure you may have scars, most of us will be stuck with them, but they also show that you've won the fight against acne. To tell the truth, whenever I see people with scars from acne I don't find it gross or unattractive at all, I tend to be happy that they got through the dark times. So chin up Arty! You're alive, recovering, and your day will come.

same here, when i see a person with post acne scars, i think, thats one lucky sob (cause they are clear now!)