Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

Washing with honey IS WORKING

So I got this idea from another forum I frequent. Get honey, doesnt matter what kind altho my guess is some organic high quality would be the best to use, anyway rinse your face simply with water, dry off your hands and apply honey all over your face. let it sit as long as you like, the longer the better and wash it off.

Thats all you do. Skin improvement will be apparent. Do this 3x a day.

I tried this for about a week.

I found that it helped to heal recently resolved pimples but not much more. ALTHOUGH I only applied it once a day.

I guide I followed said to wash your face with very lightly salted water then apply a mixture of lemon juice and natural honey over your problem areas.

I think the main reason I stopped was because I hated having the sticky honey all over my face.

this would probably work great for some people,didnt work for me though i tried applying manuka honey to my face everynight as a mask and all it did was bring up more spots after a couple of days.does give you nice soft skin though.

this would probably work great for some people,didnt work for me though i tried applying manuka honey to my face everynight as a mask and all it did was bring up more spots after a couple of days.does give you nice soft skin though.

Same happened to me.

Yeah the stickiness sucks but if you do it before you get in the shower it aint so bad.

For the unaware: honey is a natural antibiotic/anti microbial. Ive been using it for about 3 weeks now and ive gone from extremely moderate (lots of big multi-cyst type) along with at least 3-5 whiteheads everyday to being 70% clear and healing up fast.

The last straw was when I was trying to find a cleanser about a month ago, I tried a few different ones then tried a clean an clear which burned my face! I quit using everything besides honey and its the best thing I've done.