Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kimothy

A concealer that can look good when applied with fingers

Does one exist? I personally love the idea of being able to go brush-free when applying makeup. I've achieved this with my tinted primer and stick blush... but not yet with concealer. Is it possible to cover blemishes and red marks (even little ones) precisely and in a natural-looking way with a concealer.... only using your fingers?

Mac applies well with the fingers, but it made me break out bad. Lancome Photogenic concealer is easily applied with fingers, but I don't know if it was contributing to my acne or not. It was a good concealer otherwise.

I love Benefit's Boi-ing for under the eyes, but I don't use it on the rest of my face, so I can't say how safe it is for acne.

I only started using a brush when I started using MMU...before that, I always applied concealer with my fingers :shrug:

I've been using L'Oreal True Match foundation, concealer, and powder for about a year now, and love all three. The concealer comes in a tube with a little brush/wand thingy, so I just dab a little on and tap it into my skin with my finger to blend.

I dont put much makeup, usually just foundation and I use my fingers. I used a brush a while back and I find I break out unless I clean my brush everyday. I use one finger for each part of my face so as not to cross contaminate. Especially if I have an active pimple, I find if apply foundation there with 1 finger and use the same finger on another part of my face, I might break out there as well! I dont use any seperate concealer, just dab bit more foundation on my red marks.