Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cupcake_19

Is there such thing as a mild does of Accutane?

I've pretty much tried every topical cream and antibiotic there is... my acne isn't SEVERE but it's bad enough to notice I have acne with makeup. Is it bad to go on Accutane even though you dont have a severe case of acne and is there such thing as a lower does for ppl with milder acne? !?!?!

ps. Does acne come back after accutane treatment?

Who cares, just go on a regular dose.

I have been on Accutane for 5 months, best decision I ever made. I barely wash my face anymore and I have no acne to speak of.

Some doctors will prescribe low-dose Accutane for mild/moderate acne, and some won't. You have to do your research and shop around for a doctor who'll work with you on this.

And different people have different results with Accutane. Some have to do several courses before the acne finally stops. Some only have to do one. I don't think anyone can predict your outcome for sure.

Yup thats what they want to do with me... but my stupid physcatrist [or however you spell it] is screwing it up for me NJKL;SJL;SDjglk;daj;glkjkl;