Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Transitionspmc

Needling In Las Vegas by Transitions

I’m on the road again having a class. I’m training an Esthetician with 25 years experience, plus she is a certified instructor. You’re again invited to participate in the class. Same deal, $50. per service. Join us if you can. Call Sharon at Esthetic Essentials in LV 702-737-5117. Class is March 21 Hey Nativetexan & amez, How are you folks???

Best Wishes

Frank

Hey Frank, I sent you an email about a week ago but I guess you didn't get it. Well, I'm doing well and I've seen a good bit of improvement since our last meeting. I still have to do something about this darn hyperpigmentation. Of course, I am my worst critic and I feel that I have a long way to go. I was wondering if you were still planning on coming to Dallas and if so when? I would like to meet up again if possible (I got a new job so my schedule isn't as free as it was sad.gif ) But you can respond on here or email me [email protected] If there's anyone in the Las Vegas area reading this I would definetely recommend needling by Frank.

Frank - I also sent you an meail, with no reply yet. I belive you may make it to the UK soon. Please send me a PM on this board to discuss. Thanks.

Maya