Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all, I know a lot of you have seen me struggle to finally get started on Accutane. With my liver enzymes being high the day I was supposed to get my script, and then my doctor having entered me into the program too late for me to start on that day as well..it was delayed 2 weeks from the initial month long wait.

But I just took my first 3 pills :) They're only available in 20mg at my pharmacy and I'm on 60mg/day so I just popped the first 3 all at once, it said to. Would spacing them out change anything? I doubt it would, but just curious.

Also on a side note, I love being outside and I'm just curious when sun sensitivity started setting in for people? A week, a few days?

I'm outside everyday and i been alright in tha sun.. my body is fine alwayz, once inawhile my nose will get a little red.. try usin' some spf 15 moisturizer tha stuff i use is in a green push bottle.. can't remember tha name of it. go 2 wal mart and you'll see it.

ps im about 2 months into my treatment.

Godbleshya an g'luck..

Good to hear! I really hope I'm not too sensitive to the sun. I'll just go outside without sunscreen everyday and see how I feel/look. My make-up has spf15 in it so that covers that!

Best of luck to you during your treatment by the way.

i read in the information that came with my accutane that a divided dose is recommended. maybe you could ask your derm? i have very fair skin and i can tell that my skin is much more sensitive to the sun than before. be very careful to not get burned! glad you were finally able to start accutane!