Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can anyone tell me when i have to start logging in to the site? like how soon before my first perscription or what?? i'm so confused. the letter they sent me didn't explain jack.

Click on 'My Program Status,' it should say the day on the calendar that you may have your next pregnancy test, which is your blood work. Get it done a few days before that date, and schedule your next derm appointment before that date too.

OR, basically, you need to have a monthly appointment. What was the date of your last derm appointment? Schedule your next for a month from that one. Whether or not it matches the date on the iPledge calendar, your doctor will enter that you had your monthly visit after it has happened. Only after you doctor has confirmed that visit may you be allowed to pick up your prescription.

I know it's confusing, but I hope that helped.

What are you talking about exactly?

if you're a girl you have to log in to this website and fill out a questionaire thingy saying that ur either not having sex or you're using 2 forms of birth control. it's oh so much fun to be a girl starting accutane. NOT. i tried logging in like a week ago and it wouldnt let me, im super confused about the whole DEA number and all that jazz, considering on the letter they sent me there was absolutely nothing about the DEA number. grrrrrrr. i feel stupid.

If they have sent you a password than you should be able to log in. I was able to log in the day I got the password.

Once you doctor gives you a perscription and logs it into the system you must complete the quiz before you can fill the perscription.

There is also a calendar that says when you need to have it filled by and other things like that.

If they have sent you a password than you should be able to log in. I was able to log in the day I got the password.

Once you doctor gives you a perscription and logs it into the system you must complete the quiz before you can fill the perscription.

There is also a calendar that says when you need to have it filled by and other things like that.

but if this isn't letting me log in, should i like call my derm and make sure she entered my info in? or do i have to wait till after i go in and then go home and do all this junk and then go back for the perscription, cuz it wont let me in right now and i start next week

but if this isn't letting me log in, should i like call my derm and make sure she entered my info in? or do i have to wait till after i go in and then go home and do all this junk and then go back for the perscription, cuz it wont let me in right now and i start next week

whooops. never mind. just got in. THANK GOD.

Once you do the first iPledge thingamajig it's easier. The first go 'round is always the toughest.

p.s. Don't stress about the questions before picking up your first prescription. Just make absolutely sure you know by heart your primary and secondary forms of BC. The other questions are common sense pretty much, and if you get those wrong you can answer again until you get it right.

What are you talking about exactly?

if you're a girl you have to log in to this website and fill out a questionaire thingy saying that ur either not having sex or you're using 2 forms of birth control. it's oh so much fun to be a girl starting accutane. NOT. i tried logging in like a week ago and it wouldnt let me, im super confused about the whole DEA number and all that jazz, considering on the letter they sent me there was absolutely nothing about the DEA number. grrrrrrr. i feel stupid.

the DEA number is for the doctor. make sure you log in as a patient.