Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I have used both 2.5% and 5% I would definately reccomend using the 2.5%. The 5% dries out your skin way to much to the point where it becomes quite dry and flaky looking. 2.5% does not have this effect as much and seems to have most of the benefits without the harsh drying effects. I use 2.5% benzyol peroxide to spot treat pimples I get and it seems to work quite well. Hope this helps!

Good Luck!

Hmmm I was alos thinking about this does anybody know which 1 help get rid of acne 2% vs. 5% vs. 10%?

this question is asked so much, it depends on the person if different % any any better. i have not used a 5% bp but i have used 10% infact i used 2.5% to start with to very little effect and found that 10% worked much much better.

so as such reading all these posts are no help to you for example if i read half these posts i never would have tried 10% (5% in your case), and for me not trying it would have been a massive loss

Yeah yesterday I bought 10% BP and it has working great but it dries the heck out of your skin by the way I put my BP in the fridge its way better:)