Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After some somewhat careless applications of BP, there are some hairs in my eyebrows that are clearly bleached :( I have dark brows, now with some weird coppery hairs in them which are very noticeable.

I know there is powder brow make up, which I'm not too crazy about using. I've been using an eyeliner pencil right now to just go over my brow and it works fine - but it's eyeliner. So i was wondering if there was a brow equivalent to this? And if anyone has any brand recommendations?

After some somewhat careless applications of BP, there are some hairs in my eyebrows that are clearly bleached :( I have dark brows, now with some weird coppery hairs in them which are very noticeable.

I know there is powder brow make up, which I'm not too crazy about using. I've been using an eyeliner pencil right now to just go over my brow and it works fine - but it's eyeliner. So i was wondering if there was a brow equivalent to this? And if anyone has any brand recommendations?

There sure are brow pencils. I don't use them, but I've seen them. I know Cover Girl makes some...

http://www.covergirl.com/products/product....d=broweyemakers

i know the feeling. :comfort::lol: there are several brow pencils and powders to check out. brow powder is more natural looking than pencils.

I have this stuff by revlon it's a pencil and gel in one. I think it works pretty well, if you get a pencil though I suggest getting a spoolie to go through your eyebrows after you use a pencil so you don't have any harsh lines and it also keeps your hair in check and then you can use the gel which might help with the coppery hairs

Most spas/salons will tint your brows for around $15. I did it when I took my hair darker. It takes about 5 minutes and lasts weeks! Try it!

I need some help with this too! My brows are freaky looking now because of the BP. :unsure: If I come across any good product, I'll let you know! In fact, I had my make-up done a year ago at my hair salon. I'll ask the esthician what she used on my brows when I go next time.

The brow tinting sounds like a good idea.

Coppery brow hairs sounds actually pretty to me, though! :D

Thanks ladies!

The brow tinting does sound like a good idea since my eyebrows are permanently bleached! :wall:

Tinting your brows really is worth every penny. You can throw out those gross eyebrow pencils for good! Plus, it really makes your eyes pop! Though, my eyebrows seemed SUPER dark the first day and I was freaking out thinking I made a huge mistake. But after the second day they looked normal. I think it was more of the dye on my skin under the hair than the actual hair that was dark.

I'm getting my lashes tinted next. Can't wait. The less time I have to spend putting on makeup the better.