Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would like to know more about this line of make up. Does it last all day especially on oily skin ? How is the coverage of the powder make up and the liquid ? also how is the concealer ? did anyone break out from it? Also anyone know the ingredients?

I would like to know everything about this make up line because it does look good to me but still not sure about it.

I would like to know more about this line of make up. Does it last all day especially on oily skin ? How is the coverage of the powder make up and the liquid ? also how is the concealer ? did anyone break out from it? Also anyone know the ingredients?

I would like to know everything about this make up line because it does look good to me but still not sure about it.

I have the powder one in the lightest shade and its a bit to dark for me. The coverage is okay, not really great and if you try to wear concealer underneath youll have some lighter spots as it doesnt cover the concealer. also, if you have some redness patches or acne, it will only darken those spots, not cover them. Make sure you mousturize very well before putting this on because if you have any dry spots, it will flake and look really bad (unfortunate experience I had) The brush it comes with isnt all that good so make sure you have a kabuki in hand or whatever you use to apply your makeup. As for the breakout, I find that this DOES indeed cause some clogged pores on th skin by my nose/eyes and some other spots on my cheeks so I only use it when Im in a hurry or once in a while.

I did not like the concealer but it also has a highlighter on the other end so I use that for my eyes.

I only wear this when Im going to the store or somewhere really fast and dont have time to apply liquid foundation.

if i were you, I'd try the Revlon Colorstay Minerals foundation I like it better as for color and coverage.

Hoped this helped! And remember, everyones different you may really like it so give it a try.