Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ariellestar1234

TRADER JOES ITEMS/WHOLE FOODS/ORGANIC ITEMS

Hey, guys!!

I wanted to go to trader joes to shop for some organic perservative free foods, and skin care!!

Okay, I know they are expensive, so I will try and load up on items.

My only concern is , I want to see online the prices of the items..like their toothpate, yet it does not show the prices, or most items on the trader joes website.

So, has anyone used their TOOTHPASTE?

How much is it, and what ingredients does it contain?

And like their meats, like salmon, and chicken...how much are they, and how much is in it, like how many wings, or their eggs?

Are you can just leave a website on here, so I /we can refer to it!!

Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure a lot of their products are pretty cheap compared to traditional supermarkets. I got some Jojoba oil there for 7 dollars, about the same price you can get it on here (double the size for 14 dollars). Don't forget to pick up some organic Rooibos tea, it's the best!

I have the TJ toothpaste - it's decent. No SLS or flouride. I don't know the whole ingredient list off the top of my head but I know it has xylitol, propolis, and fennel - all good. Nothing sketchy - though the taste is strongly of fennel - think licorice. I'd buy it again, I think it was $1.99 or so.