Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brett

Dan, can you please read this?

I just wanted to tell you thank you. It will be three months this coming Friday since I have been on the regimen for the second time (First time it worked as well, I just stopped completely figuring I was old enough and grown out of acne).

You really don't know what you have done for my life, and you really mean a lot to me for what you helped me with.

To all, it really works. I am pretty much a veteran on this and I haven't had really a pimple in weeks. Even when I get one they go away quickly. Just stick with it.

Thanks a lot! Here is a picture I just took. Hard to see but you get the drift :)

post-2829-1215483245_thumb.jpg

post-2829-1215483245_thumb.jpg

Clear skin and cute to boot! Thanks for sharing your success; it's wonderful to hear of the successes.

That's a great picture! Thank you so much sharing! Sucess stories are part of what keep this site rolling on with the hope of someday curing acne! THANK YOU!

Thanks a lot guys. Maybe here is a better angle?

Will Dan check this post and read my comment and reply?

post-2829-1215485413_thumb.jpg

post-2829-1215485413_thumb.jpg

Hi Brett, I just saw your thread title and took a look. Your skin looks great. Congratulations! Please continue to hang out and help coach others through if you can.

Cheers!