Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kieu

acne vs blink eye, acne scar vs cancer

acne vs blink eye, acne scar vs cancer what it the worse!!!!

I keep blame acne it god try hurt us or what we do bad thing in the past...But that not true i think acne cost it because of life stress and god only create us to live then die but we the one control our life.. acne only cost when people got oily skin on they face and stress... junk food got nothing to do with it i see alot people eat spicy stuff and junk they got perfect skin because they body does not got oily skin or stress. Why bad people like terror,rob or steel stuff at s gas station even got perfect skin because they body did not got any stress. My mom and father n 4 bro and sis got percent skin when only me in the house got worst and it hard to talk to them when u it only the one got acne and acne scar..

stress=cost u to loose yourself don't know what r u doing and it cost u not drink any water that why oily skin and acne pop of if u have fun and stop be sad at all the time and drink water when your body need too and don't pop any pimple. acne will be gone!

even u dead u still got acne scar=red mark,brown mark only peel and laser help but we don't got that much money!

life it pain when we got acne then acne scar!!!!!!!!

i am ready to die then i am born with new skin and my life will be different and never got acne agian or acne scar?

acne scar it worst then cancer it will never fade only if u rich like a million air can fix it but no one it million air in this site got acne?

Seriously, I didn't understand anything you said.

if u got acne and acne scar u will know what i try say =)

I keep blame acne it god try hurt us or what we do bad thing in the past...But that not true i think acne cost it because of life stress and god only create us to live then die but we the one control our life.. acne only cost when people got oily skin on they face and stress... junk food got nothing to do with it i see alot people eat spicy stuff and junk they got perfect skin because they body does not got oily skin or stress. Why bad people like terror,rob or steel stuff at s gas station even got perfect skin because they body did not got any stress. My mom and father n 4 bro and sis got percent skin when only me in the house got worst and it hard to talk to them when u it only the one got acne and acne scar..

stress=cost u to loose yourself don't know what r u doing and it cost u not drink any water that why oily skin and acne pop of if u have fun and stop be sad at all the time and drink water when your body need too and don't pop any pimple. acne will be gone!

acne scar=red mark,brown mark only peel and laser help but we don't got that much money!

i am ready to die then i am born with new skin and my life will be different and never got acne agian or acne scar?

No, I agree with Tasty. This is a very rambling post, but one part of it really annoyed me.

The part I put in bold. I find it really offensive. Acne scars are no fun, but to suggest they are just as bad as cancer is ridiculous. Do you know what an awful disease cancer is? Someone at my school (who I don't personally know by the way) recently lost one of her parents to cancer, after a whole year of him in near constant physical pain in bed. The girl was eleven.

Don't compare acne scars to cancer. It's not a wise thing to do.

Btw, were you high or something when you wrote this post? It reads like a hallucinatory dream.

acne scar=red mark,brown mark only peel and laser help but we don't got that much money!

No, I agree with Tasty. This is a very rambling post, but one part of it really annoyed me.

The part I put in bold. I find it really offensive. Acne scars are no fun, but to suggest they are just as bad as cancer is ridiculous. Do you know what an awful disease cancer is? Someone at my school (who I don't personally know by the way) recently lost one of her parents to cancer, after a whole year of him in near constant physical pain in bed. The girl was eleven.

Don't compare acne scars to cancer. It's not a wise thing to do.

Btw, were you high or something when you wrote this post? It reads like a hallucinatory dream.

i know my writeing are bad but i speak out my feeling please don't comment any bad stuff that hurt me more all these people in here are 60 percent clear and i'm also clear but still left acne scar even that i want to die even got acne scar for 10 year and it take forever to fade that why we come here that why it can compare to cancer u just think it that way it of to u not everyone else think that way! N i ain't count HIV In it also =)

That must be the only post i've seen where you can include "HIV" and "=)" in the same sentence.

Seriously, what are you on?

And why even mention HIV?

Thanks I felt very emotional and down today about my red marks etc and after reading this put me into more stress! "10 YEARS FOR THEM TO FADE"! You are very positive person, friend! :(

acne scar have kill me i can not even go out to dinner or talk to my parent,bro,sis and my friend or anyone that i see in this earth and it make me run away it not the same anymore when u were young got alot love from teacher and parent and now u got acne or acne scar no one like u or love u even i do not got acne no more. Even u dead u still got acne scar left in your face but people die from cancer got good skin and alot people love them but we got acne and scar from it. Which make this world complete jackass i hope we all going die in year 2010 by gobal warming or terror from iran then the world going change no acne people no more acne scar and the world going change to pretty and nice place please pray for that day to happend sorry for my evil word =(

go get a laser done but it will leave some scar which better then red mark i post this message because i do not got money to go to laser or peel out my acne scar and i post it not make u sad or anyone here it just what i feel!

Kieu don't get offended I know how you feel! But you should talk to your doctor and get something arranged you need to speak to someone, seems like acne taking over you :(

Believe me one day you are going to remember these days and get mad at your self for putting your self into such a stress!! Its all going to get better soon please be patience even if it seems for ever!

Good luck

what?

i don't know what r u try say? I told u i only got acne scar but it same as acne what the point to get clear skin when u already clear and now u got acne scar over 10 year never fade any mark and discolortion of the skin that acne make of...

like terror people even they blow of in iraq each day they still happy don't blame no one even they got family just like acne they come it leave a scar for us for life and to live!

Seriously, I didn't understand anything you said.

were you high or something when you wrote this post? It reads like a hallucinatory dream.

I think you guys are missing the fact that kieu's original dialect is obviously not english. He's not "on" anything simply because he has a hard time speaking a language.

I know how you feel and all. but cancer is 10x worse. Your only saying what your saying because you never experienced cancer and "think" it would be better. My dad had it and he had to get check up almost every other day. Get chemo, get prescibed tons of products. And know that he has hardly any chance to live. Acne may interfer with life- as in confidence. But cancer effects everything and you dont know how that feels. Im sorry for ranting but i just feel like theres no comaprison at all.

what?

i don't know what r u try say? I told u i only got acne scar but it same as acne what the point to get clear skin when u already clear and now u got acne scar over 10 year never fade any mark and discolortion of the skin that acne make of...

like terror people even they blow of in iraq each day they still happy don't blame no one even they got family just like acne they come it leave a scar for us for life and to live!

I meant getting help mentally!!!

Thanks for trying to put this into words as best you can. Now a day getting rid of acne scars is no big shit I'm doing it now. you don't even need a harsh laser .Do a couple of Dr medical chemical peels for 250 or less. or if its really deep an IPL. OR a dermal filler. It will cost about 1000$ just save up for when the time is right okay and just take it easy buddy.

After hearing all of the horrid sh!t you went through in your past you seem to be a pretty encouraging and friendly guy MostExtreme. And that's good advice. I'll haffa save it for when my acne is finally clear and I move on to step two: clearing the scars. As it right now, I have never cared at all about scarring because there is so much active acne that scars are only secondary concerns.

i not krazy =(

they like 60 percent acne people and acne scar vs 40 percent clear skin and jackass out there...

if they all get acne like us it would be nomal world and no more storm or terror in this earth.

i not krazy =(

they like 60 percent acne people and acne scar vs 40 percent clear skin and jackass out there...

if they all get acne like us it would be nomal world and no more storm or terror in this earth.

Um. I don't quite think that everyone suffering from acne is the solution to world peace. Somehow people would just find other reasons to kill each other. Sure if it were more common people might be more understanding about it, although it is the most common skin disease in the world already.

i not krazy =(

LMFAO! Man you seem like a interesting lad lol Have your ever tried looking at your good side? :D I'm not calling you crazy maybe someone can change the way you think!

one of my brothers friends was diagnosed will leukaemia about a month ago. He started having treatment 2 days later and a week later was on life support. Since he went for a routine check up he's spent 3/4 time in hospital and is currently on the intensive care ward with pneumonia and almost on his death bed. My godfather also spent 8 years battling cancer whilst being off work so his wife had to go and make money.

Whilst acne feels bad you KNOW you won't die and you don't spend every minute is absolute agony. I really think you need to see a therapist if you seriously feel this way.

Guest kiwikali

my brain is just not working right today... because i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. sorry. :eh:

I think the OP was trying to get across a general sense of frustration, that no matter what you do, acne always comes back.

I can totally relate to that.

Hi! I have also faced the same problem but then one of my friends told me about the online guide that has good ways to treat acme scars which I used as they were and I tell you...it really made me feel better. Now everything is fine. I will suggest you also that try it and your problem will also get solved.