Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihatespotsdude

Lemon Juice!!!

I just read loads of praising reviews about lemon juice and how it removes scars and helps your skin..I want to do it tonight, but don't know how to apply it, and I dont have a lemon I only have a bottle of concentrated Lemon juice.

Do you reckon I should give this a go?

replies very much appreciated.

pure lemon juice is what you should use..sorry to say this but i've tried this before and it never really worked for me.

you could give it a try though if you want to.

pure lemon juice is what you should use..sorry to say this but i've tried this before and it never really worked for me.

you could give it a try though if you want to.

I agree. I used lemon juice everyday for a little over a month and saw no improvements...I think it's a waste of time.

If you wan to try something I suggest a combination of baking soda, apple cider vinegar, puredeming R-ALA serum and lactic acid peels.

I used it for about 2 months and saw no results. I applied fresh lemon juice 3 times for each night. I think apple cider vinegar would be better.

I have used the vinegar and have seen some results in a few weeks. Nothing dramatic. :snooty:

I've been mixing lemon juice with egg whites and it has been working great. I do use REAL lemon juice though. I found that putting straight up lemon juice on my skin actually made it a bit MORE red. Dilution is key.

I think you should use the lemon juice with egg white. I use it and its working. I actually used pure lemon juice and at first i though it was working but then i got this reaction and got a painful breakout.