Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive heard by dermatologists that teens going through puberty usually experience it, but once they leave the teen years it starts to go away. my face used to be really oily now it seems like its getting better. i would usually wake up and see little dots of oil on my nose now all i see is a moderate shine. i dont know if i have big pores or just black heads, but has this happened to anyone?

all my family members had an oily face when they were teens (so they say) and now they dont have it.

i have exactly what u are talking about, the dots of oil on my nose. I absolutley hate it. However im 23 now and my skin is oilier than ever im just fucking desperate to fix it. I italian too i think it is common with italians but i dont know man. Im gonna try to get accutane tommorow, sorry i cant be more help.

My skin is much, much less oily than it was when I was a teenager. However, my acne is no better. I'm 27.

The theory is that as you get older, your pores get larger. So even if your skin is oily, it doesn't get clogged up as much in your pores. In my case, I think my skin is still oily, maybe a bit less than when I was a teenager. I am 28.