Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone ever used this topical before? I have mild acne and went to a doctor and recommended this. Would this work for mild acne?

any other input? I want to know if this stuff is worth the 130 dollars i paid for it. I was hoping to get some tazorac but didnt.

I've used both in the past and Tazorac in my opinion did not help at all. Benzamycin was the best thing i have ever used, but i can't use it anymore due to my very sensitive skin. When i did use it i started at night all over and then only as a spot treatment when i needed it which was not that often. Hope this helps justify the cost!

Holy shit you paid $130 for it? My insurance gets it for 20....anyway it was great for me have mild acne, it worked sweet for about 4 months, then my skin became resistant to the eurythromycin in it, and it stopped working. Now on im duac gel, its like nezamycin, but its benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin mixed and its stronger than eryteromycin. Inmy opinion, Tazorac or Retin-A micro are the best, im on Retin-A right now and not only does it clear pimpmles, it sheds the red marks very fast.

ya my mom still is trying to find the right insurance for us, as we have none. So far no new breakouts, i just hope that it continues that way

i only use benzamycin when i get a pimple that doesnt wanna go away it helps to bring it to a head thats the only good thing i found benzamycin is good for.

benzamycin has worked wonders for me now that I am strictly sticking to the twice a day application. Before I would get lazy and it wouldnt be as effiencet. Now that I started using it strictly about 3-4 weeks ago all I have left is the slowly fading red marks and occasional small as pimple that knowone sees.