Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LS

Eye wrinkles!?!?!

!!! How the heck did I develope crow's feet in a matter of a week!?? LOL I'm having major eye wrinkles happening ever since I started my BP routine.

Too old for acne, too young for wrinkles.....sigh....

My moisturizer doesn't seem to be smoothing them out. Any suggestions?

TIA smile.gif

i got wrinkles from the regimen too. and i was only on it for 5 days! i think its just how dry your face is. i had to stop because my face was really dry.

Same here. I am peeling around my eyes and mouth area. I was using a glycolic gel and using the vinegar method. I think I am using too much on my skin so I am going to skip the glycolic gel. My eyes are sooo dry, peeling and looks wrinkled as well. I hope this is only temporary.

Any suggestions.

You might have put some cleanser/BP/Moisturizer on the area under your eyes.

Do NOT put anything there, you shouldn't have any acne or problems in that area. It is very sensitive. I accidentally applied some BP under my eyes once and it stretched out my skin like crazy and started wrinkling it.

Never touch that area lol biggrin.gif

yikes! This is dryness no doubt. You didn't develop wrinkles in a week. Scrupulously avoid the area around your eyes when applying bp and anything after the bp that might mix with it as you apply. Give it a while and you'll be back to normal.

I think the moisturizer application could sometimes be part of the problem. You put on bp, then you put on moisturizer which mixes with the bp and gets in that area. So if you're moisturizing, be sure it is not mixing with the bp.

Okidokie - that makes sense. So, the past few days I've been putting some moisturizing eye cream under my eyes right after the shower before I do anything else to my face - and not going anywhere near there when it's BP time.

This is working really well, and there's just a little bit of dry skin left to flake off. No more premature wrinkles! Yay!

Thanks all biggrin.gif

Dan - can you check your e-mail? I didn't see a reply to the private message regarding fusion and emailed you.