Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acneminator

Moisturizer !!!! i cant get any here

hey i cant find any cetaphil thingy here ...like it dont exist in my damn fuck up country ....all the lamerz ...what other moisturizer can i use ??/ beside then that ..i dont have any moisturizer ...currently using oxy BP5% ...iPLEASE HELP

:wall:

You could try Jojoba oil if you cant find any moisturizer that is recommended from this site. Just make sure you don't apply too much cuz it'll leave some greasiness and make your face shiny D;

Some people might still experience dryness from it, so they mix it with their moisturizer to add in more moisture, but for me i can go without moisturizer if I use jojoba oil

No no i live in one stupid island ..penang island ....er i cant find any thing here ..i guess i'll be buying olay ..since dan recommends it ....

Here's our list of recommended moisturizers: http://www.acne.org/findingsupplies2.php#step3

If you are in a country which doesn't have these particular brands, try not to worry. You can order online or maybe try to find something similar. With moisturizers, look for one made for the face and oil-free and non-comedogenic. Some are better than others, and it can sometimes be trial and error finding one that will work well, but even with a mediocre moisturizer you can add a few drops of jojoba oil to it and make it work much better.