Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
corvettelexi

Blackheads without picking?

i just picked the shit out of my face, my face is clear no pimples just if i tilt my head to the side in the light, i can see bumps and blackheads anddddddddd its annoying

is there a way to get rid of blackheads without picking at them. i have so many around my cheek and forehead area, very tiny- to big ones

i just picked the shit out of my face, my face is clear no pimples just if i tilt my head to the side in the light, i can see bumps and blackheads anddddddddd its annoying

is there a way to get rid of blackheads without picking at them. i have so many around my cheek and forehead area, very tiny- to big ones

i have the same problem. Clear skin but if you run your fingers over the skin its very bumpy and i can see it in the light and when i squeeze them stuff comes out so i guess my skin is not really clear and its soooo annoying i totally agree. I use tretinoin, clyndamycin, and benzoyl peroxide and my face is so irritated and the blackheads are still there :(. i'm thinking of staying on the tret and trying either paulas choice BHA gel or Mandelic acid.

im in the same boat. lots of clogged pores, not blackheads. My acne is under control with benzoyl and salicylic acid but i get the urge to pick and try to remove clogged pores and it just leads to inflammation...its a filthy habit which i hate.....but i always pick out flaws and imperfections after a while of having clear skin...GAH

tonight i promise to no longer pick!