Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
battousai

The most gentle soap/cleanser

it seems like ne type of soap i use dries my face out like hell does ne one know a good soap/cleanser that is very very gentle and mild that wont dry your face soo much. currnetly im using the white dove bar soap and i heard its very gentle but it still dries my face soo much.

cetaphil gentle skin cleaser.. hands down most gentle. also you dont have to use water when you use it. and i think the water adds to drying.

yes cetaphil is a good product, also aquanil is similar, is the same price but appears to have a better formulation. Basis comfortably clean cleanser and Olay of Olay sensitive foaming face wash both get high ratings on makeupalley.com.

Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser is good ya.

Clamin cleanser is good also.

Dont use dove,it will dry the ass off you.

If you want to cleanse the skin with water,but with no dryness then emulsifying ointment would be good if ur skin is very dry.

Wet face,work a very small amount into a paste n apply as per normal to skin and rinse.

A large tub is very cheap and lasts forever.

it seems like ne type of soap i use dries my face out like hell does ne one know a good soap/cleanser that is very very gentle and mild that wont dry your face soo much.  currnetly im using the white dove bar soap and i heard its very gentle but it still dries my face soo much.

I used to use this soap from dermisoft.com called fairglow a while back you leave it on for 3 minutes and it actually made my marks fade. I remember my aunt shes brown skinned she used it and got lighter. Im not really looking to be lighter as im mixed w/ spanish and already light but oh well rather have my face be 2 shades lighter than my body than have marks on my face :-s

First off all this company that makes "Fairglow" is so fired. They said " Wash off with clear water." WTF is a clear water. Secondly I would never buy any product that does not list its ingredients. Thirdly there website was made by a 13 year old with front page.

Anyways I use Purpose since my Dermatlogist recommended it. I think I might switch to something less drying.

Off topic, but you got any mods on your STI yet? How is it? Love the car, however I have the '02 WRX. Great car, a few mods; defintly a Mitsu Evo Hunter....hehehe evil.gif

Opps ,that didnt show it up so good tongue.gif,but you can see on the list there the Earth By Science clarifying facial wash........if thats the one your on about?

Ya its best to avoid soap products and dove is far too drying for the face.

Its good as a handwash though,or as a body bar in the shower.

Opps ,that didnt show it up so good tongue.gif,but you can see on the list there the Earth By Science clarifying facial wash........if thats the one your on about?