Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acdc1

Forehead and Cheekbones Is Dry/Normal at First, Oily Later

Yeah. So. My forehead and cheekbones are dry to normal after I wash them in the morning, and for an hour or so afterwards. Then they get slightly oily, but very, very shiny as well. In pictures it reflects the flash! It's so embarrassing. I don't wear makeup, so do you think that some kind of foundation would help at all?

Oo I hear you. I HATE it when it reflects in the flash. If you don't wear makeup and want to stay that way, just blot occasionally, it really helps. Or use a light dusting of some powder after you wash and periodically as needed. Really oily skin = no fun. Good luck! =]

Buy those oil blotting sheets that girls carry around all the time. I don't use them, so I don't know what they're called, but my best friends use them and they have really oily skin. They're usually in small packages, so you can carry them with you everywhere, and just blot when you need to.

I've never heard of those before! Do you get them at the drugstore, or do you have do order them from somewhere? Thanks for the advice.