Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

By looking at the ingredients of this product, would it be safe for a male to take this product every day long term?

GLA Complex

60 softgels / 60 servings

A Little Extra Help to Get You Through the Month

For women, all days are not created equal. Depending on where you are in your monthly cycle, some days you might need a little help maintaining your normal sense of well being. GLA (gamma linolenic acid) helps our bodies form prostaglandins - potent hormone-like substances that help regulate many bodily processes, such as healthy blood flow and the protection of arterial walls.* Shaklee GLA Complex includes borage oil, which contains a highly potent natural concentration of GLA in an easily absorbed form.

Directions

1 capsule two or three times a day.

Key Ingredients

GLA, vitamin E, gamma linolenic acid, linoleic acid, sunflower seed, borage seed oil, d-alpha tocopherol

http://www.shaklee.net/rob_connie/product/20608

does it sound safe for a Male to take this product every day long term? because it seems to be for women and only during that time of the month.. but i was recommended this product even though I am a male.. but dont know if i could use this long term.

Who recommended it to you? If it was a doctor or someone who has medical training (like someone with a degree in phys ed) then you're probably safe. I wouldn't think those ingredients could hurt you long term anyways, but I could be wrong...