Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julialalala

Wanna pierce my belly button!

My birthday is comming up and i would like to get my navel pierced with the money im gonna get. I've wanted to get it pierced since forever..

I was wondering if i can do it now or should i wait a couple of months.

I finished my accutane course in may.

What do you think?

Have some of you gotten something pierced when you were on accutane or a couple of months after? How did it go?

Thanks

(&. . Does it hurt when you get your belly pierced. . ?) :)

I got my eyebrow pierced a day into Accutane.. 10 days later.. its fine. I wasnt aware percings were not aloud.. shows what i know lol.

P.S

My girlfriend says it does not hurt :P be brave :D lol.

My birthday is comming up and i would like to get my navel pierced with the money im gonna get. I've wanted to get it pierced since forever..

I was wondering if i can do it now or should i wait a couple of months.

I finished my accutane course in may.

What do you think?

Have some of you gotten something pierced when you were on accutane or a couple of months after? How did it go?

Thanks

(&. . Does it hurt when you get your belly pierced. . ?) :)

The peircing should be fine as long as your not active on accutane. It is likely that alot/most of the accutane has vacated from your body which is a good thing, although your skin is still sensitive. The belly shouldn't be a problem.

good luck

I don't know anything about accutane, but I do have my belly button pierced. It's not too bad when you're getting it done, but I hope you realize that it will be sore (and it hurts a lot more the day after, and for a while after that), and that belly button piercings take the longest to heal. My brother was a professional piercer, and I couldn't believe it when he told me to expect a nine month healing period. Mine actually took closer to a year, and that was with impeccable care and cleaning.

http://www.bodym.com/piercing.htm (Not the shop my brother worked at, but good info nonetheless.)

Thank you so much for the information. ! :)

I just wanted to say that it didnt hurt that much when he pierced it. It jurt a bit for a couple of days but now its fine. I dont feel it anymore and can sleep on it.

Im so happy! I wanted to get it piercing for so long. + its so cute <333333