Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jhyzone

Any Filipinos Using Dan's BP Regimen...

Hey, have you ever used Dan's BP Regimen? Does it work for you? I'm just wondering you know because us Filipinos has different type of skin and our skin is prone to acne because of the weather and etc. So, I'm just wondering if anyone (Filipino preferably) has actually cleared their face from acne by using Dan's BP? I just want to get inspired para naman pag may bad effects alam ko na...Also, is Dan's BP suitable for sensitive skin...?

I tried PanOxyl 2.5% and it ruined my skin, d talaga pwede sating mga pinoy, ewan ko sa inyo pero sakin para lang lumala! siguro sensitive lang tlga skin ko..

ayun, thanks for answering!

Hey, have you ever used Dan's BP Regimen? Does it work for you? I'm just wondering you know because us Filipinos has different type of skin and our skin is prone to acne because of the weather and etc. So, I'm just wondering if anyone (Filipino preferably) has actually cleared their face from acne by using Dan's BP? I just want to get inspired para naman pag may bad effects alam ko na...Also, is Dan's BP suitable for sensitive skin...?

I tried PanOxyl 2.5% and it ruined my skin, d talaga pwede sating mga pinoy, ewan ko sa inyo pero sakin para lang lumala! siguro sensitive lang tlga skin ko..

hey, am also acne prone, gamit ka na lang ng godiva anti-blemish line, sorry un and name ko dito, hindi ako related to the company in any way, yun ang ginamait ko nun at na-cure, pero na-trigger na naman ngayun, ang malaking problema asa ibang bansa ako, kaya ako hanap ng alternatibo na pwede kong gamitin

Hello :)

I'm half Filipino, half European... I use the BP wash not the gel stuff Dan used and I think it works really good. I think it's cleared up my skin heaps ...I've used gels before and they just make me peel..Benzac wash is the only thing that hasn't made my skin all cracked, dry and peeling. I don't think Dan's regimen would be suitable for sensitive skin because of the redness and peeling that would occur especially because you have to use quite a lot of the product to get an effect.

Best of luck :cool:

hello people! im from the qc,philippines. for more than a year i have been going to a dermatologist to control my acne but my derma cant seem to find the cause or the solution to my outbreak.4-5 months ago i started using glytone. a doctor in paranaque saw me and suggested i use this product and assured me in 2 weeks my acne will be controlled. have a moderate level of acne according to the doctor(flawless consultant). i got the starter kit php 3900 in flawless(liquid soap/toner 2.5 salycylic acid/10%bp). after two weeks my skin started to clear up and felt that i had control over my acne. i am not promoting flawless but this is where you can get the starter kit. anyway i am off the glytone kit and have started using the "regimen" for 3 weeks now. so far i have not experienced any breakouts. i think you really have to follow the directions very carefully to attain the full effect of this system. my only concern now is the marks on my skin. at least im not concerned with new acne. i'd take that any day of the week!

i believe dan's regimen supplies are not available in the philippines. i use neutrogena extra gentle cleanser for step 1, neutrogena toner step 1.5 :D , benzac ac 5% for step 2, any facial moisturizer.

i am currently looking for a supplier that can produce the supplies for the "regimen" as specified by Dan.

will update you guys if ever i find one. bili kayo ha! hehehe!

I tried Benzac before and Duac, mas hiyang ako sa PanOxyl 2.5% Acnegel. Just use pea size amounts on new breakouts, tapos wait 15 minutes for the Benzoyl Peroxide to dry, you'll know na dry na siya pag namuti, then i top it off with Celeteque Facial Moisturizer, oil-free and water based siya to prevent redness, erythema and untoward allergic reactions.

For areas na medyo nagdry up na yung acne, i used ERASE Placenta's Fruit Acids (Glycolic + Lactic + AHA and Salicylic) for spot treatments. Then i top it off with Kojie San's Face Lightening Cream.