Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shandon5

Allergic reaction to formaldehyde

After all that is said and done it turns out I had an allergic reaction to formadelyde which is found in brand new clothes. So please remember to wash your brand new clothes before wearing them for the first time. Don't learn the hard way like I did. I am going to another cosmetic laser place on Tuesday to see if they can do an IPL treatment on the back of my neck. The first one I went to on Tuesday said they cant treat it yet b/c its still healing (gosh its been two months...how much longer do I have to wait). Im very impatient and just want my neck looking normal again

So I went to the cosmetic laser place today, (we have 3 in our city) and she did an IPL treatment on me to treat the hyperpigmentation. All for only $ 75 Canadian dollars. I am booked for a follow up in a months time.

I went back on Tuesday for a 2nd treatment and my neck is practically 110% better. Atleast my self confidence is back again.

So I went to the cosmetic laser place today, (we have 3 in our city) and she did an IPL treatment on me to treat the hyperpigmentation. All for only $ 75 Canadian dollars. I am booked for a follow up in a months time.

i got a patch test done by my derm. i am severly allergic to formaldehyde! but also moderately allergic to formaldehyde releasers: diazodinyl urea and isodiazondyl urea. not spelled right but google it. popular ingredients in lots of things. i was suprised even my "pure" aloe vera gel contained these preservatives!