Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenny

Starting to see improvement...

Hello everyone,

I have been on Accutane for almost 2 months now. I am starting to see some improvement. I started out with acne all over my cheeks and very oily skin. My initial breakout made my chin explode. Then, a couple of weeks later, my forehead broke out so badly that I looked like a Klingon. My forehead cleared up and my acne moved to my temples. I have short hair and I really wished I could cover up my acne with my hair, but no luck.

Finally, my jawline is breaking out, and I can feel some cysts forming underneath the skin on other parts of my face. However, I look pretty good with makeup on right now, and that is a far cry from where I was. I only have 10-15 active lesions on my face right now...sooooo much less than before. It is a small but welcome improvement and I hope my face will continue to improve.

Hope your journey is going well also!

-Jenny

Hello everyone,

I have been on Accutane for almost 2 months now. I am starting to see some improvement. I started out with acne all over my cheeks and very oily skin. My initial breakout made my chin explode. Then, a couple of weeks later, my forehead broke out so badly that I looked like a Klingon. My forehead cleared up and my acne moved to my temples. I have short hair and I really wished I could cover up my acne with my hair, but no luck.

Finally, my jawline is breaking out, and I can feel some cysts forming underneath the skin on other parts of my face. However, I look pretty good with makeup on right now, and that is a far cry from where I was. I only have 10-15 active lesions on my face right now...sooooo much less than before. It is a small but welcome improvement and I hope my face will continue to improve.

Hope your journey is going well also!

-Jenny

That is great that its going well.

congrats and good luck on the rest of your course