Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi please can anyone tell me whats the advantage of the aha what does it do!???please anyone what else can it do apart from acne,does it clear blackheads or white heads and does it brighten your skin or anything please please any advice ?

thanks

what do u mean allows medication to penetrate easy,i already on accutane but want to test while im on it,i know people gona say dont which i dont know why but i want to try!

what do u mean allows medication to penetrate easy,i already on accutane but want to test while im on it,i know people gona say dont which i dont know why but i want to try!

A lot of people use Dan's AHA in conjunction with his regimen. The medicine Omega is referring to BP, I believe. Many people also use AHA to help combat scarring, redness and hyperpigmentation due to acne. I'm not sure you should use the AHA while on Accutane. I personally think that it will be too harsh. IMO, you should wait until you've finished your course of Accutane and have been off of it for a couple of months before you decide to try using AHA.