Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phoebe.Jones

Hey, i'm new to this message board and need advie :)

Heya, well im 17 and i guess i dont have bad acne but even when you have one spot you feel like your covered and it can get you down.

Well im from Wales in the United Kingdom so i don't have the products you talk about in my shops, atleast i don't think so.

I've hear of BP before but i haven't seen it, is it from the doctor or from a supermarket?

Also is it best to leave your skin alone or use products? I'm using bye bye blemish at the moment but i only use it about once a week. Is there a product that has really good results and is highly recomended? I've spent so much money on different things and wish i could just find something that actually works. Aloe Vera did work well for me but it irritates my skin.

Thanks for reading :)

Heya, well im 17 and i guess i dont have bad acne but even when you have one spot you feel like your covered and it can get you down.

Well im from Wales in the United Kingdom so i don't have the products you talk about in my shops, atleast i don't think so.

I've hear of BP before but i haven't seen it, is it from the doctor or from a supermarket?

Also is it best to leave your skin alone or use products? I'm using bye bye blemish at the moment but i only use it about once a week. Is there a product that has really good results and is highly recomended? I've spent so much money on different things and wish i could just find something that actually works. Aloe Vera did work well for me but it irritates my skin.

Thanks for reading :)

Well give me a rundown of the products you've used and are currently using ...Also if you only have the occasional zit then just spot treat the area and leave the rest of your face alone.

its easy to get hold of products containing BP in the UK.if you go to the doctors about it he will probs prescribe you something containing it.also i think you can get a product called Panoxyl over the counter at a chemist in like boots or tescos.you just need to ask basically.if you only get the occassional spot here and there though you might aswell just leave your skin alone and let it heal naturally.i cant really reconmend any good products,as nothing seems to work for me.maybe you should look into using Simple products,as they are only cheap and ive heard that people skin has got clear when they use them.also maybe use a natural anteseptic like tea tree oil or witch hazel and just apply it to the spots that come up.

x