Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pumpkin21

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Body Spray... Any reviews???

Hi people

I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with this product by clinique?? It is meant to be effective for the body and works as a spray on. It is a keratolytic treatment containing salicylic acid.

If anyone has tried it please let us know how you have found it

Link to post

I've got Paula Begoun's book and the body spray ranked as 'unhappy' face. Following is her comment on the product:

It contains 2% salycilic acid and other active ingredients, but pH is inappropriate for exfoliating and the alcohol dries and sensitise the skin.

Link to post

I'm not so sure Paula Begoun is the best woman to take advice from. Here is a review of her book. http://www.epinions.com/content_78407437956

I love it!!

i needed to get rid of my acne on my back and arms before i went on holiday and i sprayed it on befor ei went to bed (beware it doesnt smell very nice) and nearly all my spots had flattened out within days and even started to fade previous acne marks!

I reccomend you try it :)

At the end of the day whats there to lose?

hope it helps you as well as it helps me :D

x