Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, after watching dans vid on how to apply the BP, Which is 2.5% then realising that Oxy on the spot is too, does that mean I should apply the same amount as you're supposed to for Dans product? On the Oxy leaflet it says do not apply where there is no acne present, only apply to individual spots. Thing is, i'm tempted to rub it all over my face as a means of prevention but worried that i'll come out in a huge rash.

I need some answers!! How do you guys use this product?! And what is the best alternative to Dans BP that you can get in England?

Thanks.

i used oxy on the spot as like dans bp, and was fine for 5 days then felt a acne rash like eruption came up. till hasnt gone after 4 wks so may be unrelated,however i took no chances i got panoxyl 2.5% from boots, they will order in that strength if they dont have in stock for you.

the oxy actually from a spot perspective cleared my skin very very well so was piised that i had to stop,but didnt want to chance it.

i used oxy on the spot as like dans bp, and was fine for 5 days then felt a acne rash like eruption came up. till hasnt gone after 4 wks so may be unrelated,however i took no chances i got panoxyl 2.5% from boots, they will order in that strength if they dont have in stock for you.

the oxy actually from a spot perspective cleared my skin very very well so was piised that i had to stop,but didnt want to chance it.

Ok, cool, I'm still a bit skeptical of piling it on like Dan does with his BP..maybe i'll try Panoxyl..do you use that the same way as Dans? Thing is i'm really put off, because It says on it...not to apply in areas where acne doesnt exist, which really confuses me! I only have a few spots and dabbing it on them, doesnt really do much.

Thanks for your suggestion though.

the panoxyl in large doses is fine, is it for me at mo anyway but like you in new to it realy too.

I've been using the oxy, probably not as much as dan uses but still on places i dont have spots.

I'm building up pretty slowly so I havent had any redness or flaking but I've defo used more than it recommends. The only reaction I've experienced so far is slightly itchy skin but it wasnt unbearable and only lasted about a day (although I dont think it could have been due to any other product).

I'll let you guys know how this turns out! My skin has definately improved even though I've only been using it for a few weeks now.

It should be fine to apply lots of oxy on the spot, but unless you are a multi millionaire i'd defiantly recommend panoxyl as oxy on the spot is v expensive.