Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

was about to start DKR agin,am pregnant!

hi, i posted on here while ago as i tried DKR gain after stopping very early last time a few years ago.

i tried gain last month and developed what seem like a rash,but was infact more acne!

i was just about to carry on after stopping for 3 wks,bumps stil there so i no wasnt allergic reaction.

i am now pregnant so i checked with dc first who said BP is fine to use and many women use it.so i will carry on the regimen again.

im glad of this as im sure my skin will flare up although so far is same as before mild acne.

at least as i have had long break from regimen i no i didnt have reaction as acne like rash still there and close up you can see there blemishes.

has anyone had any experience of DKR while pregnant,i asume my skin will be more sensitive.

Pregnancy can bring on random changes in the skin. Some women find their skin clears up, while others find their acne out of control. As far as being more sensitive, not sure on that one.

During my two pregnancies my skin remained pretty much as it always has.

Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy!

hi brandy, my skin is the same really too no worse or better.although some days a think its a bit better actually.

i wonder if the rash like acne is due to pregnancy,any way im going to try again. did you use DKR in your pregnancies?

thanks for kind words im very happy!

I didn't use BP with my pregnancy, but I did notice that my skin had lots of fluctuations. When it looked good, it looked really good and when it looked bad, it looked really bad! I think the first trimester was the worst of all the three, though. In any case, I'm glad to hear that it is ok to use BP while pregnant. I'm ttc right now and am hoping to be able continue with DKR whenever I do get pregnant again. Let us know how it goes for you, and congratulations! ;)

thanks, i was going to order dans kit but im unsure with the other ingreadients in it if they safe, so i stick to BP my doc knows.

am going to start up the panoxyl tonight and see how i go, i think my reaction before was either the oxy on the spot or olay moisteriser,so im trying different BP and if still happens trying different moisteriser to see.

I think that the BP is the only "questionable" ingredient in the DKR while pregnant. The cleanser is non-medicated and very mild, as is the moisturizer.